I have so much music, photos, files and video on my PC. They are priceless to me and could not be replaced at any price. My PC when I purchased it was top of the line HP but today, average at best. As PCs age the odds of a catastrophic crash and memory loss goes up exponentially.
One of my goals for this year was to secure all my music, photos, video and files. I had a hard drive crash last year and was very lucky to have my data restored and put on my new hard drive. The Tech told me. “I was lucky” and it might be prudent to pay for an online backup service. I was unsure what the best choice for a service like this would be?
I decided to do some research and see:
I learned a lot in a short period of time and made my decision based on facts and best value for my needs.
- I need a service to connect to mobile device. I wanted to make sure my iphone was secure.
- I needed to share my files and folders quickly with webmasters and other contractors because I am on the go so much.
- I need to be able to drag and drop file quickly for storage.
- I need my files to be backed up automatically without thinking about it.
- I wanted a service with a good reputation, guarantee and discount if I pay for months in advance.
The service that I found to meet all my need is myPCBackup.com
I signed up for FREE and backed up my files instantly and checked off another to do from my 2013 list.
If you want to try this great service everyone needs for FREE click on the link below for a free trial so you can check it out before you buy. I highly recommend it.